(Gas – water – district heating)
Gas, Water, District heating
IVT Weiner + Reimann offers its clients complete solutions for pipeline construction in the fields of gas, water and district heating – from the design to route layout and laying through to the connection to domestic systems.
As we also take over the insulation of the muffs ourselves, all services interlock without delay. “Eternal construction sites” are now a thing of the past.
Extensive expertise and wide-ranging certifications ensure that we meet highest possible requirements. We work with all pipe dimensions just as with all usual materials, that is: steel, PE and cast iron for gas and water pipes as well as steel, PE and copper for district heating pipes.
Overview of our certifications:
- Gas / water: according to regulations GW 301, GW1
- Qualified personnel applying retro-coating according to GW 15
- District heating: according to regulations FW 601, FW 1
- Qualified personnel applying additional insulation according to FW 603
- In addition to new laying and maintenance, we are also able to offer our contractual partners the refurbishment of gas and water pipelines.
In addition to new laying and maintenance, we are also able to offer our contractual partners the refurbishment of gas and water pipelines.
For the following companies we have already implemented special projects or performed services as part of framework agreements: